15x7 rb rota wheels - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

15x7 rb rota wheels

Featured Replies

I am looking to purchase 15x7 rota royal silver wheels for my 78 280..just wanting to know if anyone had any issues with center caps or clearence issues. Wanting to use 195/65/15 toyo tires..

Suspension is stock.. Any suggestions on offset... Thanks for any help..

Hi Scott, See my pm. 195-65/15s are too small. Your speedo will read fast and the tires will look small to you, also. They will look stretched on a 7" rim. A 215-60/15 will be almost the same diameter as the original 195-70/14s. I went with 205/60-15s due to valance clearance issues, and am happy with the results...my speedo reads a bit fast. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers, Mike

FWIW, I went with a 195-60/15 on my 15x7 Rewinds. I feel they do look a little stretched in width. When I buy new tires I'll probably go up a few sizes and get the clearance issues taken care of.

I do have some in 15x7 with ET04 on my lowered 240z.

I have 225/50-15 G-sport BFGoodridge tires. They fit. I only have 1/2" on each side of the tire of clearance between strut on one side and fender on the other...

No problem with center cap either ;)

5033030223_744b252cd6_b.jpg

Not sure I agree with the stretched look but to each his own. 15x7 rim with

195/60/15's

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Hello Scott,

I went with the 16x7 rim with 205/55/16's, I like the way they fill out the fender well and no problems with rub.

I have a set of Rota RB wheels on my 71. 15x7 +04 offset. 205/55/15 tires. No issues with center cap or rubbing. I also have tokico springs/struts and I haven't had any issues.

GEDC0076.JPG

Edited by AlexS13

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Thanks for everyones help.. I have dicided on 205/60/15 bridgestone

pole position tires..looks like they are the same size as the 195/70/14's i have now..same diameter..

post-18199-14150813085173_thumb.jpg

post-18199-14150813085676_thumb.jpg

Edited by scotts pearl

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.