AC Duct Work Questions - Page 2 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

AC Duct Work Questions

Featured Replies

and another view showing misc components...etc...etc...and various hoses...out of 75 FSM again...

webdawg1

post-5649-14150812817678_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Thank you Webdog and jaroberts! This will work. Pictures are always great, I'll post some when I get my dash together. I think that I will do the Shop-Vac hose and insulate it prior to install.

I too seem to be missing these pieces. Are they still sold any where or does one have to get the tools and welder out?

jan

  • 2 months later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

here are a few pic of my solution.

That are a little blurry.....

sorry for the delay, been working.

post-19788-14150813616778_thumb.jpg

post-19788-14150813617472_thumb.jpg

post-19788-14150813618167_thumb.jpg

When I was doing a lot of AC work a few years ago and needed that type of hose/ducting, I used to just go the the AC shop in Ontario, CA. He had it in several sizes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.