IGNORED

C110 FG and CF body parts

FYI Ben at Otomoto (Sydney) has a contact at Restored (Japan) so he can import these C110 parts (so if anyone's won lotto lately):

240K (GC110)

Carbon bonnet (carbon skin over fibreglass frame) $1200

Fibreglass front guards (pair) $1200

Carbon bootlid (carbon skin over fibreglass frame) $890

"Racing Jacket" carbon headlight panel $390 IN STOCK

Fibreglass front apron $270

Fibreglass rear apron $270

Fibreglass chin spoiler $250

Fibreglass doors (for 2-door) $2850 pair

Carbon doors (carbon outer skin, fibreglass inner shell) $3750 pair

Full carbon doors $4450 pair ;D

http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,4072.0

I read that somewhere but I couldn't remember where I had seen it,

have you used them? or did you just find the info?

Nope. I'm flat broke at the moment, so I haven't used them. I saw them posted by Ben (owner of www.otomoto.com.au aka BenZed) on auszcar.com (follow the link at the bottom of the first post), and just recently thought with all the hassle of trying to get people to make stuff for us, and it not happening, that some people might want an alternative source with parts in stock.

Pics:

http://www.restored.jp/gc110parts.htm

You can contact him (BenZed http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=853) via the www.auszcar.com website if you have any questions.

How much for carbon skin over fb guards? I'm keen to get a set in a couple of weeks time.

Also what is the carbon racing jacket? is this a gtr style headlight panel?

The racing jacket is (i believe) the fibreglass headlight covered grill with the big mouth fitted to the works race C110

post-6769-14150811473659_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
How much for carbon skin over fb guards? I'm keen to get a set in a couple of weeks time.

What a muppet I am asking other people to price something I have already priced and posted about before :stupid:

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31185

Anyway my muppetness is inconsequential. What I do want to mention is that I'm very very close to ordering some carbon guards and possibly bonnet with or without any other orders to go along with it.

If you are seriously keen to get some parts let me know asap.

I'm not to keen to get molds taken from the ones I will buy as they most likely will be full carbon and I don't want them to get damaged in the process. If I buy fiberglass ones (which will happen if they don't do GT-R style) the molds can be taken.

I've contacted Restored in Japan to get a price list and to see if we can purchase straight from them cutting out the middle man. I'll keep you updated on what happens.

I suspect I'll buy them within a month or so, my guards are so fkd and far out of alignment that I can hardly bear to register it with them on from embarrassment.

definately let me know when you get the price list (if you can, get a price list for the 240Z too), to be honest, i am very close to giving up.

Half the 240Z will have to be firbeglass anyway, so maybe i should just be content with that.

Edited by khughes

Kent, I'll email them regarding the 240Z price list and let you know. Go as many FRP parts as you can, it will only help with braking and acceleration ;)

Ovens, I really want the carbon look so metal guards are not really worth anything to me. I haven't forgotten about the handbrake for you too, just haven't even looked at setting mine up yet. Bear with me I get there eventually.

Can we use your guards to take molds from? Should i not be rushing into buying from Japan and put a little more faith in us actually sorting out the fabrication in Australia?

Guys,

I'm happy to put my money where my mouth is to help the club get all our cars to a better stage with FRP parts but I really need to get mine sorted out asap before its gets rego, I just don't have the time to wait for this to be sorted out, I don't have the knowledge to do this myself and I don't have any parts good enough to be used for molds.