Time to update your R&T Subscription - Racing - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Time to update your R&T Subscription

Featured Replies

Guys we just got back from Spring Mountain Motorsports Park, with a few fun cars. Expect an article in Road & Track in September, it should be a good one.

Here is a little video teaser:

Running on Panasports, Ron? No faith in those 30+ year old magnesium wheels? ;)

So remind me again what engine you're running in that car if you would be so kind...

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Running on Panasports, Ron? No faith in those 30+ year old magnesium wheels? ;)
Panasports for go, American LeMans for show ;)

You need to find some 15" Aluminum LeMans wheels for go then ;).

-Mike

post-9102-14150811247215_thumb.jpg

You need to find some 15" Aluminum LeMans wheels for go then ;).
Too narrow for Ron to race on, but just right for my car to tour on, when are you going to hook me up with a set, Mike? ;)
  • Author

The Aluminum lemans wheels would be nice, but Panasports do the job too. I would hate to damage something that I can't replace.

I would hate to damage something that I can't replace.
I understand the sentiment, but if I took that totally to heart it might keep me from driving my car as much... LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.