IGNORED

WTF happened to HLS30.COM

hls30.com

Hi everybody.

If you sent me something to scan for the Club CD/DVD, it will be returned. Everything that I know has not been returned will be going out Monday-May third, 2010.

I apologize to those of you who I have run so late on. All of the materials are still together for the club project. A very wise Floridian(well known for hisuse of "the F word" (Factory-ahem) told me early on I was biting off a huge project, and he was right as usual! That project was consuming a tremendous amount of my available time(to date in excess of 200 hours), and when I added correcting a 240Z sold by AL Allen as "Show Ready" and "better than New" to my life, I found I had too many balls in the air, and some had to fall. I have a wife, two young boys (now three and five), and I have been donating all of my time(far more than the club project) correcting the afore mentioned 240Z. The car is almost ready for me to detail, put the interior in it, and turn it back over to its owner. I have more than three times more time in this car that I have in my own.

If you sent me something and asked that I return it, please let me know-I will be emptying my box momentarily.

I am still under the pressure of completing the 240Z mentioned earlier, in the next three weeks or so, then I will be getting my Z32 ready for Nashville-it is so much closer to ready than my 240Z.

If any of you would like to jump in and help with finishing the Club project, I welcome that help-I have been stalled on a menu system for two years and let that be known several times. I can post links to those threads if you have forgotten.

Once Nashville is over, I will be back on my 240Z and seriously into the forums again-right now, I do apologize to those of you -especially Tomohawk-who I have owed documents to for so long. They are safe, and will be headed back this week. I have a oscillator to return as well-It has been packed up and ready for quite a while...

Will

Pm box has been cleared-

I'll be making tome to get back on here twice a day to keep up with and rejoin the community-I'll be back in full swing after Nashville(The ZCCA National Convention)

More will become clear after the convention...

Will

Edited by hls30.com

Actually, there aren't that many left.

I had been planning for over a year to be at the Mitty this year-as a weekend off, but Chris' reminder woke me up that I have let too much slip through the cracks to blow off some steam just yet-clearing up these issues is far more important than a weekend of fun.

TomoHawk,

Your manual, and several goodies will be setup for Monday departure via USPS Priority mail-CHris, yours will go the same way-though I know you told me to ship UPS...I can't see adding insult to injury... and it will allow me time in the too little space to get the rest out... Tomorrow I will be rounding up what I have safely stored, and I am taking off Monday to see that I get it all done.

Hey there Will,

If you plan a trip "Down Under", you can play with "Precious". I'm sure I can find a dozen or so things that need fixing.

Rick.

Yair Rick!

Thanks for the invite-I don't have any experience in messing with a chook shute you bloody bastard, but, I'll giv'er a go!

What about a trip to Columbus? I sent my Mate Clif the pics of the memorial and I'll give him a swift kick in the pants for dropping the ball-he has been doing the weekend warrior bit there for the past two years...sometimes he is a usefull as an ashtray on a motorbike....

I' know a Shiela(Delta Flight Attendant-blond hair, blue eyes, svelt-might give you an intro-if your heart could take it-as long as she who must be obeyed has your rope short!)who I'll ask to check into it...

Edited by hls30.com

Chris,

The point here is you shouldn't have had to ask-and I know that. I have dropped the ball on several people-and though that was genuinely not my intention, it still happened because I let it. Your binder is just how I received it-the pages are in the same order, a few might be slightly moved around in their page protectors, but that would be all.

I'll send it to the address you indicated on the note unless you tell me otherwise-my Carrier usually stops by here around 2pmish EST-I'll print the postage around 1ish, and PM you my number just in case..