IGNORED

intake manf

knapper

doses any one know where i can get or do they make a intake for one weber carb? ( for my 240 z) i have a weber 38 outlaw that is way too much for my samuari 4 banger and my S U 's are getting old and crankie thanks mike in atlanta

post-11357-14150810734306_thumb.jpg

Just a guess from someone who typically doesn't do a lot of hot rodding, but since the stock SUs have two 46mm throats, and that even a pair of Weber DGV's is only considered to be stock replacement, I suspect that a single Weber with two 38mm throats would not be a performance upgrade.

It looks like the one you posted a picture of is from Arizona Z car, but it has a Holley bolt pattern and recommends using a Holley 390 CFM carb http://www.arizonazcar.com/manifold.html.

Here is one for sale on ebay now http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-83-Datsun-Z-car-4-Barrel-Carb-Manifold-EC-NR-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZModelQ3a240Q5AQQhashZitem3a5a4e37deQQitemZ250623178718QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories. Currently at $5.50 with no reserve and about 5 days to go.

-Mike

Edited by Mike B
typo

thats correct one weber i could always get an adapter to the arz intake i'm not trying to make her a race car i think the one 38 weber would feed her well thanks just put a solex one barrel on my gl 1000 honda works great