IGNORED

Opinions wanted - Body Plugs

SteveJ

Ron, I lucked out. I thought I had updated this thread, too. I found the larger plugs for sale by Year One. Ironically, they are about 30-40 minutes from me. I bought the plugs, but I haven't installed them, yet.

I appreciate you remembering to look.

By the way, why hasn't Canada realized that having Diet Mountain Dew is a key to great life? Heck, it seems like almost every other US product is available up here. ;)

Steve

Don't know, but found this in a Wiki.

Mountain Dew, and its energy drink counterpart AMP often incur disapproval from health experts due to its high caffeine content. However, Mountain Dew was marketed in Australia and Canada (see Dew Fuel/Mountain Dew Energy varieties below) – as well as several U.S. states[citation needed] – as having no additional caffeine. (Health Canada prohibits caffeine in non-cola soft drinks,[7] while Australia has a similar law.[8]) Mountain Dew contains tartrazine (“FD&C Yellow No. 5” in the U.S.), which can cause allergic reactions in some people, possibly creating the urban legend that Mountain Dew can reduce sperm count.[9] Mountain Dew, like other citrus flavored drinks, contains citric acid, sodium benzoate, and brominated vegetable oil (in small quantities, as its concentration is regulated in the US)

Although the original formulation of Diet Mountain Dew contained only aspartame as a sweetener, the reformulated Diet Mountain Dew contains three artificial sweeteners: aspartame, acesulfame potassium, and sucralose, advertised on its packaging as having a "Tuned Up Taste."

Never had one myself.:disappoin

I'll just have to fly into Buffalo on my next trip up here so I can buy a supply of Diet Dew to take across the border. The trick will be to convince customs that 3 cases is a personal supply for a couple of weeks.