IGNORED

new FREE full-color 1972 wiring diagram

saridout

i've colorized another wiring diagram and am now making it available for download. this one was much less of a headache than the '76 diagram, being about 1/3 the size and complexity.

download the U.S. 1972 240z here!

special thanks to EScanlon for helping me iron out a few problems with it. stay tuned for more diagrams in the future.

PS: though there isn't a lot of text on it to search, it IS searchable in a pdf viewer.

Edited by saridout
forgotten detail
  • Like 1

Ok not sure why it works in Acrobat Reader but not Preview on the mac. On preview there appear to be layers and the old diagrams lays over the new colour one, but I figure it out. Thanks it looks great, maybe I can not be so scared of electrical now.

Saridout, I don't have a '72 but felt compelled to compliment you and Enrique on your efforts. Sure makes it easier for us old buggers to follow the wire routing. It would be a great idea to enlarge and plastic laminate these. I think I have a copy of the earliest known 240Z wiring diagram that I would love to redo into something ledgible some day.