Reproduction US Tail lights just ordered! - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Reproduction US Tail lights just ordered!

Featured Replies

  • 2 months later...
  • Author
Kobo-

Can you update us on the tail lights?

I inspected the sample in Japan for final color matching of the lenses. Perfect.

I even paid for a new mold with more letters and marks as original except for name "Koito".

I should receive first shipment in September!

;)

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author
I inspected the sample in Japan for final color matching of the lenses. Perfect.

I even paid for a new mold with more letters and marks as original except for name "Koito".

I should receive first shipment in September!

;)

Since we have received many PMs............

We should get them sometime in Oct this year.......

Believe me, I am more anxious to get them more than anyone else, especially the amount of $ stuck in those products.:ermm:

  • 3 months later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Interesting. I've got a set of NOS boxed tailight assemblies along with a bunch of other new parts. I paid a dear sum for these a few years ago. Even though it would undercut my sellability (if I ever considered that) a quality reproduction would be nice for the 240Z owners out there.

post-7128-14150813205345_thumb.jpg

post-7128-14150813205647_thumb.jpg

Edited by ezzzzzzz

I heard that there are two varieties, three-bulb and four-bulb. If that be

true, I suppose that the former would apply to 1969 thru 1971, correct?

Are these repros the three- or four-bulb variety? If they are the four-

bulb, are the units interchangeable with the earlier units by simply ignoring

the fourth bulb?

Thanks for the help. All Z Best,....................Kathy & Rick

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.