IGNORED

The things we do for Z money

carguyinok

Well, I have droped off the site for A few months now but for good reason.

I had A choice in front of me 2 months ago. Take the money in the bank and do the Z. or open my own shop & ditch the timecard.

I now have my shop open. :love:

4-EVER NEW AUTOMOTIVE DETAILING. Is open and booked for details into JAN 03 . I also am going into custom automotive neon.

& will soon be on the holly website as A N.O.S. bottle refill shop.( NOS about 2 months off this point)

So the Z had ta get set aside for a few. But now it has made it back into light. With the shop in order to do it. :classic:

The neon end is going to be so cool. I have found A guy here that has a neon shop but just wants to bend & fill the tubes. So what ever I would want he will bend up in any color. and no the cost is not bad. If you want neon let me know . I have him working on A neon blue Z for the shop I will take a photo when its done.

post-1469-14150792245265_thumb.jpg

Hey Okie,

I feel for you. Good that is! I wish you the best in your new endevour. I'm sure you will do well. I wish I could do the same...I'm tired of the timeclock myself. Have lots of talents but not one heart throbbing desire to do the same thing all day long.

Still...good luck!:D