Marty Rogan

Pay it forward!!!

I have a butt load of stock parts that I'm willing to let someone have for shipping cost. To include:

N42 head with valves and cam

Intake manifold (EGR type) with throttle body

Exhaust manifold

prop shaft

oil pan

oil pickup filter

windshield wiper motor

4 speed tranny

a bunch of other parts I haven't inventoried yet about 8 boxes of little stuff. If interested e-mail me @ cantwt2r@wildblue.net. If anyone wants the whole batch let me know.:)

Email'd you today, but I am interested in keeping in contact. I am trying to rebuild mine on a single income budget. Not concerned with everything I get being new. This is an awesome thread! Glad I stumbled across it.

Jamie

I have a bunch of stuff that I would like to get rid of, just pay the flat rate shipping cost so I don't have to mess with the post office

post-3706-1415081743624_thumb.jpg

77-78 horn pads (2)

77-78 wiper stalks

74 ventilation panel, duct and heater controls

70-71 aftermarket ac controller

2 gas pedals

77-78 front rubber bumpers

elephant oil cap

window handles

I f nobody wants them to the trash they go.

Annandale, Northern Va, if you want to pick them up.

A/C controller please, can you PM me a shipping price to good ol' Denmark and your Paypal details.

Thanks Chris

I'll take the windshield wiper stalks. Let me know shipping to Glendale, Az 85308 and your paypal address.

I have a bunch of stuff that I would like to get rid of, just pay the flat rate shipping cost so I don't have to mess with the post office

Click image for larger version Name: IMG_0242.jpg Views: 42 Size: 140.9 KB ID: 50393

77-78 horn pads (2)

74 ventilation panel, duct and heater controls

2 gas pedals

Brown window handles

This is what is left, trash if I don't hear from you.

Annandale, Northern Va, if you want to pick them up.

ihave a passinger 240z tail light .

240z front calipers

a set of front coilovers .

extra valve cover.

i got front coilovers sleeve with sprink unknown came with the car .

i would rather do local pick up then shippin had bad experiance .

Attached is a pic of parts and not shown is: pair of inspection lids (good shape), stock radiator with shroud, L28 engine (needs rebuild, blown #4 cylinder), N42 head, N42 EGR type intake manifold and stock exhaust manifold. You pay the shipping.post-21301-14150817636292_thumb.jpg

Here's a long shot—a free transmission. I've got a grubby-looking but known-good Type A 4 speed (correct for '70-71) sitting around here that I will never need. I had it in my yellow car until I parted it, and it was in the red car for a 1000 miles or so while I rebuilt the original. So I know it's good. No unusual noises, shifts fine.

Here's the rub—I really don't want to mess with packing and shipping it. So this offer is probably not worth much to anyone who is not within driving distance of Eugene, Oregon. But if you can come get it, or can convince me to meet you on the road somewhere near here, it's free!

Like Arne, I've also got 2 4 speed trannys, 1 I know is good the other not sure since it was given to me by the PO. You can have'em if pick em up or I'll meet in Colorado Springs.

Similar story on two more items.

• Mustache bar for '70-71 (forward mounted R-180) with nice OE-rubber bushings. Free for local pickup, or pay shipping (may be oversize).

• Drive shaft for '70-71 (shorter length for use with forward mounted diff). As I recall, the u-joints are good, but no warranties on that. Again, free for local pickup, or pay shipping (may be oversize).

I have a set of ITG filters I would be happy to give somebody for the price of shipping..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50848[/ATTACH]

I would be interested in those. Do airhorns come with it too? It looks like one at the left edge of the picture.

Marty

Hi Arne,

I would love the 4-speed as a swap-out trans on my HLS30-15256, Sunshine Yellow. However, I live near Pasadena, CA, but may be driving up the coast this summer. That may be too long for you to save it. Could you keep me as a backup if no one else wants it?

Thanks, Mike

Hi Arne,

I would love the 4-speed as a swap-out trans on my HLS30-15256, Sunshine Yellow. However, I live near Pasadena, CA, but may be driving up the coast this summer. That may be too long for you to save it. Could you keep me as a backup if no one else wants it?

Thanks, Mike

Mike, I'd like to have it gone before I move to a new place sometime in late June or early July. When do you anticipate being up this way?

I have a set of ITG filters I would be happy to give somebody for the price of shipping..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50848[/ATTACH]

Stephen, if Marty doesen't grap them. let me know.

Thanks

Chris

They do have air horns I cut to fit the foam filters. I left 3/4" space between the filter and the horn. I had to trim them a bit and then smooth them out with a file and sandpaper. They look pretty good actually.

Marty, PM me your info...

They do have air horns I cut to fit the foam filters. I left 3/4" space between the filter and the horn. I had to trim them a bit and then smooth them out with a file and sandpaper. They look pretty good actually.

Marty, PM me your info...

Sounds good. I will send you a PM.

Thanks!

Arne,

Thanks for your consideration, however my trip will probably be later in the summer than your timeframe will allow. I probably should pass on this wonderful offer.

Thanks again, Mike

I have some more parts to give away, N47 head complete with intake, round port stock header, 280Z radiator with shroud and in couple of weeks a 75 L28 with N42 head (needs a complete bottom up rebuild). I traded a bunch of parts for a 2 ton engine hoist so a lot of my extras are now history.