IGNORED

Pay it forward!!!

Marty Rogan

Great idea. Though I never really though of it this way, this is pretty much what I've been doing for the last 6 years or so. Trading parts, giving away parts for postage or even free including postage. The only time I sell parts is when I have too much in them to give them away. I'll look around and see what I can come up with.

The time and knowledge you provided me are better than any parts you might have, you got my car up and running again!

Hey this is a great idea. I have a set of after market h-4 headlight assemblies that I have been try to get out of my closet. If anyone is interest let me know. The housing has a small blue light inserted on the bottom...I guess its for shows or something.

Jan

• Like 1

My brand new set of ceramic brake pads have finally been claimed! I cant beleive it took so long to give them away and I am even picking ip the postal charge : )

Anyway, I would like to see some other members jump on the wagon and keep this thread going!

Hey Jan (Pomorza), I'd be interested in the headlights. I have a spare 4 speed (doesn't everyone) that someone can have (shipped at there expense) if it is at all practical. Also have a complete L28 block that sat (in the car) for too long and there is rust on the camshaft and the motor is seized. I didn't fool with it at all, took it out and putting in a turbo so someone can have it if they need it. I could part it out too I suppose.

Leonard

Hey Jan (Pomorza), I'd be interested in the headlights. I have a spare 4 speed (doesn't everyone) that someone can have (shipped at there expense) if it is at all practical. Also have a complete L28 block that sat (in the car) for too long and there is rust on the camshaft and the motor is seized. I didn't fool with it at all, took it out and putting in a turbo so someone can have it if they need it. I could part it out too I suppose.

Leonard

Sadly Leonard someone claimed them this morning. I'll have another set available pretty soon as I want to get rid of the ones I have in my car and replace them with something better