This guy crashed my car! - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

This guy crashed my car!

Featured Replies

I don't see a "low-flying pelican" in that video.

Amazing that someone was filming at the same time it crashed. an F for car recognition though. Lambo. LOL.

Edited by Mr Camouflage
I dont want to get sued.

For 1.25 million I expect the car has some sort of James Bond like submarine feature to it. So this shouldn't be that big of a deal.

And why the hell would anyone want to even be on the damn phone while experiencing a Veyron? Hell, I don't even listen to my Z car radio, as the sound of my car is one of the best parts of the drive.

I woke up in a cold sweat the other night after dreaming that I rear ended a Tahoe with a trailer hitch, diving under it. I cannot even conceive of this guy's bad dream :stupid::cry::mad:

Wonder if his rate is going to go up?ROFL

fun in my Z..... Love your avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me too, everytime the guy speaks, it sounds like he is campaining! what were you thinking America!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.