Original Battery - Page 3 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Original Battery

Featured Replies

I just use a black Interstate battery with the Nissan battery cover and it looks the same (except for the Yuasa logo). However, I think that if you don't have a Nissan battery you will get dinged for it if you show a car in the judged stock class at a Zcon.

FYI- Interstate Batteries supplies the replacement batteries for Nissan. Additionally Mike is correct if you are showing your car at ZCON in the stock class you will loose points for a non-Nissan battery.

Keith or any fellow Z owner who is planning on showing a Z at ZCON in the stock class, feel free to PM me and I will pass along any tips I can to help you. The bottom line is generally you can plan on them picking fly sh-- out of pepper when the car is judged.

Just found this pic of bigfoot carrying the Yuasa N50 Battery. I know we are getting close now.:bunny:

post-19125-14150814318325_thumb.jpg

  • 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.