Does anyone have Reddat's Phone #?!! - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Does anyone have Reddat's Phone #?!!

Featured Replies

I really need it ASAP.

Thanks!!

adamr

who is reddats?

Greg

Reddat is an eBay seller. I won't do business with after a couple of transactions a few years back. I didn't like how he handled his shipping charges. But, like I said, that was a few years ago.

It's a "do not buy",very questionable parts & overcharging for shipping.:sick:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Thanks. He responded to email right away. I'll keep your experiences in mind.

Adamr

He took two months to send the last parts ordered!!!! Odd since they were buy it now auctions!!!!! Kept giving me the run around.

Edited by five&dime

Search the bad ebay seller threads...

He's a mystery to me.....He has good stuff and a good business.......He just wants to "milk" you on shipping. If he would just ease off on that, he'd have a lot more business.

Yeap, shipping costing 3x or 4x of item makes you pucker.........

I have asked him for shipping costs on a couple of items and was shocked at what he wanted. It's too bad he's so hung up on overcharging on shipping because he has a lot of good parts.

Most of his eBay auctions have NOS in the title of them, so they are pretty easy to identify.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.