Auto to manual console - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Auto to manual console

Featured Replies

I've searched past forums and couldn't find this in any of them. If I'm swapping out an automatic tranny to manual in my 73 Z, is the console the same for each, or do I need to buy a different console for the manual tranny?

The auto console is different for '70-71, but I think that the '72-73 are the same regardless of transmission type.

  • 11 years later...

anyone got some close-up photos of a '70-71 auto console? beginning to think mine is/was an altered manual console

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.