71 Spare Tire - Page 2 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

71 Spare Tire

Featured Replies

  • Author

I probably should replace it being that it is so old. But I hate to get rid of it. I have triple A so I can always get a tow someplace in case I get a flat.

I'd probably keep it as is, if it were mine. Probably put it in storage and get a different rim and mount a newer tire for normal use, but no way I'd dismount or otherwise touch that time-capsule.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.