fender mirrors - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

fender mirrors

Featured Replies

I know the genuine z ones aren't available any more (well the right one is) but I've seen some people are using the chrome 510 ones instead which from what I've read have a shorter stalk, my question is can these be mounted in the factory location without a restricted view?

I bought the black not chrome, original Nissan mirrors last year. Got mine from Troy at datsunrestore.com

  • 1 month later...

I also bought a set of the black Z fender mirrors in the original Nissan packaging from Datsun Spirit about a year ago. His website is under renovation at the moment, but should be back up soon.

Let me ask you guys something. I have loved the looks of these mirrors and toyed with getting a set. However, it became apparent to me that anytime you lean over to work on your car, this mirror will be poking you in the belly each and every time. You run the risk of bending the sheet metal and severely limiting your access to the engine.

How do you get around it.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.