IGNORED

Hi, new member from Ireland

Hi everyone my name is paul i am 42 years old.I bought my first Z a 74 260Z two years ago and have done everything to it. New paint,new carbs and lots more.I also have a 78 260Z which i bought last janurary.Needs a lot of work but i am ready for the challange. Around three months ago i was offered a 280zx coupe lhd which i bought without hesitation. Sadly as i examined the car closer it became clear that the car is well behond repair so will reluctantly be breaking for spares. Will post photos soon.

Edited by eireZ

eireZ, good to have you as a member. I imagine that there are few early Z on the emerald Isl. any more with the weather as it is there. We get plenty of rain here in the Pacific North West and like your country if the cars are not kept dry the rust gremlins get them. send pictures when you are able.

Gary

Hi everyone. Thanks for the welcome. I live in the east of ireland. We do get a lot of rain but thankfully we get enough dry days to have fun driving the Z. Every time i park it back in the garage i cant wait to take it back out. There is only a small number of Zeds in ireland. Sadly the climate is not kind to metal here. My first road car was a 1980 datsun sunny . I bought it in 1989. It was bad when i bought it but i got 3 years of reliable motoring out of it. I have a photo of it somewhere. The Zeds here now are mostly ones that were imported mostly from england ,some from australia, I know of one imported from egypt. Both of my 260z cars came from england. The 280zx coupe came from USA in 1986.Sadly it is rotten with rust so will be dismantled for parts. I am looking forward to working on the 78 Z. Thanks again everyone. Promise i will get the photos up soon.

Edited by eireZ