IGNORED

New look for my 71 240z

EVILC

Quick story of the car: I bought the car in Brockton, Mass. from the friend of the second owner. The second owner bought the car in late 75 and then went to town on the car!! I have sheets on top of sheets from Bob Sharp racing products; bought and installed at Bob Sharps shop in CT. I believe the flares and front spook to be orginal BRE products. I have two booklets where the owner checked off all the parts he bought for the car. Konis, Mullholland springs, front/rear swap bars, poly bushings, BRE spook and flares and the list goes on. He had the car painted in '76 and then had it for sale in 1980 just due to lack of time. Sale price then was $7600!!! He didn't get it so it sat in the garage until 2001 when he passed away. The person I bought the car from was really good friends with him and took the car to some day get it back on the road. So it sat for another 7 years until it was finally listed for sale.....28 years sitting in a garage! The thick dust in the engine bay and smell of 28 year old gas really tells you a story.

Seats are a little worn, dash is not cracked (pulled from another car), bumpers are striaght, floors are SOLID, FG front fenders....

Pics for the day I got the car:

Front

417788649_gQWJq-M.jpg

Right Side

417788361_xcjhX-L.jpg

Off to paint jail:

484073103_2nBdr-XL.jpg

484072904_YZLPW-XL.jpg

But test fit of new wheels first:

511110521_Rf6A2-L.jpg

511110373_yXA3J-L.jpg

511110813_xrWLp-L.jpg

511111024_QuBTt-L.jpg

511111220_ziqVL-L.jpg

Back from paint jail:

Man does it look better than I thought it would.

One slight oops taking the car off the trailer, front wheels rub the corner of the fender...made a slight bend in the pasn side fender...easy fix. The fender needs to be trimmed some more. That will take place once I get the front air dam on and more test fitting. Bad dog frame rails were welded on and lots of welding of new sheet metal. So "new" rust free fenders were used in the fronts and tabco was used in the rear to fix that mess I had. Enough of me talking....some pics!

Just getting back to NY:

563877695_7RYfK-M.jpg

Front View:

563877154_mzetn-M.jpg

Rear View:

563878541_47dDK-M.jpg

Rear Pasnside:

563878120_6v2pH-M.jpg

Rear Driverside

563876425_vzf2T-M.jpg

@ the house:

563879887_SiysG-M.jpg

As far as the rear, the ride height will be lowered....so I will post some pics once I get the flares mounted.