IGNORED

Rotisserie Fabrication Complete

Logan's 240Z

Good work on the rotisserie, makes life much easier.

My advice would be when mounting try to judge the centre weight of the car as best possible rather than just half way up it. The lower half of the car will be heavier. If you get the centre weight right you'll be able to turn the car over by hand and the car will also not try to return the heaviest part to the bottom so it will stay where you want it to be when doing jobs on it without needing to chock it all the time.

Good work on the rotisserie, makes life much easier.

My advice would be when mounting try to judge the centre weight of the car as best possible rather than just half way up it. The lower half of the car will be heavier. If you get the centre weight right you'll be able to turn the car over by hand and the car will also not try to return the heaviest part to the bottom so it will stay where you want it to be when doing jobs on it without needing to chock it all the time.

So where do you bolt it up to for this effect?

So where do you bolt it up to for this effect?

The best pics I have to show the mounting heights are some early ones when I first got the zed on there. I went a bit overkill on the front mount but mainly because I had to cut a lot of steel in the nose/rad support area of the car and figured I might as well keep everything nice and tied together. It also allowed me to get the mount nice and centre. I wanted two mounting points on the rear because there wasn't a lot of structure behind them bumper mounts to be hangin a car off (in my opinion).

I only had a bit of a guess but it work out nearly spot on and has made working on the car and turning it over nice and easy.

There is probably better ways than mine but I thought the idea of centering the weight might be useful to you.

post-19144-14150807370043_thumb.jpg

post-19144-14150807370413_thumb.jpg