IGNORED

Window fuzzies

Chart505

Have new fuzzies that mount to the door panels I got from MSA. Problem is the originals look they are attached with heavy duty metal staples. Any ideas on how to attached the new ones to the panels? I guess epoxy glue might work.

Have new fuzzies that mount to the door panels I got from MSA. Problem is the originals look they are attached with heavy duty metal staples. Any ideas on how to attached the new ones to the panels? I guess epoxy glue might work.

I bought mine from Black Dragon. I then drilled holes to match my original door chrome moldings, then used staples for a staple gun. Hand-bend the staples to look original.

I bought chrome molding set from Black Dragon, but there were streight pieced rather than curbed up end as original.

I checked with a couple of Nissan-dead-stock-suppliers in Japan, and discovered that Nissan made "almost streight ones" in mid 80s and 90s. So I decided to used my old original ones that have beautiful curb to match the door line.MSA used to sell Black Dragon ones, but not anymore.

Esprist

I bought the same interior door fuzzies and noticed the same thing about the staples. I have not done anything yet. Trying to figure out how to get the old ones off and how to secure the new ones.