IGNORED

'71 Fender Question

vercingetorix

Thats what I was wondering, because the part numbers are way different. The '77 # comes up but not the others.

What about front corners and center valance numbers for 77, are they on the CD?

The shape of the center valance and front corners for the 280Z's are DIFFERENT than the parts for the 240Z.... I do not know if the center section for the 280Z will line up with the mount on the 240-Z. The 280Z has a larger radiator core support and I believe it sits lower in the car...

Maybe someone here has been there/done that????? But I've want to know for sure before ordering parts..

FWIW,

Carl B.

The shape of the center valance and front corners for the 280Z's are DIFFERENT than the parts for the 240Z.... I do not know if the center section for the 280Z will line up with the mount on the 240-Z. The 280Z has a larger radiator core support and I believe it sits lower in the car...

Maybe someone here has been there/done that????? But I've want to know for sure before ordering parts..

FWIW,

Carl B.

I realized my mistake as I was looking at the CD last night, I am now tracking the early '71 numbers.

Thanks,

H Houghton