IGNORED

Not an Emergency - but I can't find this part....

Weasel73240Z

Hey guys....I'm trying to find the valve cover-to-air cleaner hose (part #11826-E4600) for my 73. I'm running ZTherapy SU's with a 1972 air cleaner, not the original tuna can flat tops that she came with. I've tried every source I know of, and everyone is NLA.

I'd love to find a used one in good condition. If someone has a new one hanging around, that would be even better. I'll pay cash, or maybe I have something you need (original AM/FM stereo, Hitachi flat tops, smog pump, 3.36 differential, 4 speed tranny, 1973 hubcaps, etc.) for a trade. Let me know.

Monday at 2 PM, Life begins again...the Red Sox season opener!

I bought an original about 2 1/2 years ago. Cloth-covered, and with the bottle-brush type flame arrestor inside it. But if that's no longer available, I agree, a length of oil-resistant hose to fit should work fine. If you are seriously after the OE look, you might also see if one of the later 280Z hoses might be the same but longer, and able to be trimmed to fit.

Hi

I bought 2 of these new few months ago. Let me see here if they are available as before, if so i can order one for you here...

I don`t remenber prices but it was not expensive and yes it was a braided one...

Tell me something them

Filipe

Hi

I bought 2 of these new few months ago. Let me see here if they are available as before, if so i can order one for you here...

I don`t remenber prices but it was not expensive and yes it was a braided one...

Tell me something them

Filipe

Filipe, if you have a source for these cloth covered breather hoses, I would be in for one.

Dan