I'm new! - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I'm new!

Featured Replies

Hey what's up!

I'm new to this forum and new to Zcars. I just bought my first Z on Tuesday. I've been in love with the body style for the longest time but just never had the money to start a project. I love the car so far but haven't really gotten to mess around with it yet. Can't wait until this weekend!

I'll post pics sometime tomorrow when I can get away from work.

almost forgot....its a 1978 280z :)

Good for you. My background is very similar. I have always loved the Z's. A 78 280z is a great car. I wish you lots of joy working on her and even more driving her.

Welcome to the board Kyle. It's always nice to see another Norcal local.

Kyle, welcome to the group. I like you , had to wait to have my Z . Some 30 yrs. LOL . I have wanted one of these cars since a friend bought a new '70 240. I bought my 240Z Feb.2000 and have NEVER been sorry. Good to have you with us. Great looking Z ''enjoy the ride''

Gary

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
Kyle, welcome to the group. I like you , had to wait to have my Z . Some 30 yrs. LOL . I have wanted one of these cars since a friend bought a new '70 240. I bought my 240Z Feb.2000 and have NEVER been sorry. Good to have you with us. Great looking Z ''enjoy the ride''

Gary

Lookin sharp man :) Congratulations and welcome to the site.

Thanks Guys

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
I bought my 240Z 2+2 two days after you!

your car looks really nice in that picture!

Congrats to the both of us. ha ha. I'm not sure how you feel but I love my car so far. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.