IGNORED

MSA West Coast Nationals 2009 Roll Call!

DeMoore

Goose, what part of Tennessee? If your near Knoxville give me a shout sometime. Also, will not be making the long trip.

Randy

Crossville. Still getting settled in but I expect that I will make some of the area shows like the Nashville Z-Attack at some point ...

Wayne

• 4 weeks later...

My wife and I will be there. We've been talking about a trip to CA for awhile now. We'll be flying there. We'll be in the Los Angeles area until Sunday and the we'll be heading down to San Diego for the remainder of our trip. Anyone from the area with some suggestions on what to see or do?

my stomach often guides my stops on vacations. That mootime place has great ice cream and is walking distance to a nice chunk of beach on Coronado. I think there is a mootime in the fancy hotel on the beach too but the downtown is a nice enough area.

my stomach often guides my stops on vacations. That mootime place has great ice cream and is walking distance to a nice chunk of beach on Coronado. I think there is a mootime in the fancy hotel on the beach too but the downtown is a nice enough area.

Thanks for the heads up. Most of my good vacation memories include food. I think I gained 20lbs on our trip to Vegas.

San Diego

Hash House for breakfast. Get there before 8 to avoid the wait.

Coronado Hotel on Coronado Island

Gas Lamp District for night life

San Diego Zoo

San Diego Aerospace and Automotive Museums (next to the zoo)

Irvine (where the show is basically held)

Laguna Beach is down the road.

You MUST attend an Irvine Cars and Coffee show by Irvine Spectrum on Saturday morning at 7 am. It is an incredible show held every Saturday.

Great Park balloon ride (free).

I am seriously thinking about the trip. I have a Sister in Riverside so that will help. I can stay with her. This will give me a chance to visit with her.

Arne , if this comes off we could make it together. I was thinking of taking in the Roadster Show on the way down . I am fairly sure that there are some of the Datsun N W people driving down as well. At least to Solvang.

Gary