6 spoke 280zx wheels - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

6 spoke 280zx wheels

Featured Replies

Watch eBay or post a wanted ad in the site classifieds.

If you have self service junkyards in TN that's where I'd go to look for them. Those wheels are pretty plentiful at least in California and reallly nothing special. I gave away a set of them a couple years ago for the cost of shipping to one of the members on this site. You should be looking for the wheels I have on my 78 if you want factory alloys on your black pearl. Harder to find but technically speaking they would be the 'correct' wheels for your car.

15i6exd.jpg

Contributed by: Andrew Streckfuss, IZCC #6438

Edited by sblake01

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I have a couple of sets if you can't find any from the above sources.

Will

  • Author

thanks everyone..i would be interested if any one has any? i can give you my email adress to send pics..

  • Author

has anyone ever etched or stripped these wheels... i have seen some with out any clear or shine on them.. i think they look good this way..

I'll see about posting some pictures on Monday, the wheels are in storage, I have just shy of $145 in them (pd 34 each plus 6% sales tax at the PNP) plus shiipping cost-pm me your address and I'll figure that.

Will

Edited by hls30.com

If you are interested in the Black Pearl mags that Stephen pictured, I have a set available, with center caps and lugnuts, for $400 + shipping. I had them on my 71 and they looked great.

post-1730-14150805545129_thumb.jpg

post-1730-14150805545997_thumb.jpg

  • Author

George i may look at a little later.. I just purchased a set of 6 spoke rims.. If i do not like the way they look i may be very interested...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.