Signed (by Mr. K) Z Poster on Craig's List - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Signed (by Mr. K) Z Poster on Craig's List

Featured Replies

That is outragious.

I have two of these posters. #1174 and (i think) #1175. They feature the BRE #46 240Z, Bob Sharp 280ZX and Cunningham 300ZX. All of them are signed by Mr K, and they are pretty common.

$350 is way overpriced in my opinion.

  • Author

Good to know, even if I'm not willing to fork-over $350 for it...

One just sold on ebay for around $30 framed!

Will

Yeah I saw that too Julio $350 is crazy. I guess people are just trying to get what they can and hope someone's passion and wallet is that big :)

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

$30 framed is way too low. Someone got a deal.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.