IGNORED

What Other Z/Datsun would/do you own and why?

hls30.com

What other Datsun/Nissan do/would you own and why?  

272 members have voted

1. 1. What other Datsun/Nissan do/would you own and why?

Great survey! I'd probably own a 370z just because it's starting to look more like a retro Z (and it has so much power). The GTR of course because it's a beautiful car to drive. And, the Z32 just because I've always liked the way they look when all the weight is stripped out. I've already owned a 350z and they are kinda boring.... The Nismo however... :)

Oh, I'd probably do another Roadster or a 510, too.

Have Had-

72.5 620 Pickup

86 Sentra

03 Frontier

Have-

72 240z

05 Sentra

07 Frontier

Would Love to Have-

C10 Skyline

S15 Silvia

another 620 Pickup

240ZG

Z432

R32 Skyline

R33 Skyline

R34 Skyline

B13 Sentra SE-R

There aren't many Datsun/Nissans I'd turn away... the above are just my favorites

• 2 weeks later...
I wonder why the diesels are getting scarce. Diesel fuel costs more than gasoline. Are that many of them being converted to biodiesel?

You typically get 30% better fuel mileage from diesel fuel than you do with gasoline, so someone would have to do the math to see if it pans out to own a diesel with the higher fuel costs. Biodiesel also has a reputation as being friendlier to the planet than gasoline or number 2 petroleum diesel so the tree huggers like that aspect too. :)

I've got a 1972 240Z and would love to have a 2 door 510 but 4 vehicles is enough for me right now. (1972 240Z, 1969 Volvo 1800S, 1973 Ford F250, 1985 Audi 4000 Quattro w/309k miles and still going strong)

Greg