IGNORED

Unlocking doors without Keys

Razor

I cant seem to find my 240 keys and I need to move the car.

Whats the easy way to open the doors? I'm goign to try and make me one of those lock pickers (jigglers) might take a while to practice though.

Screw driver will definitely damage the lock as well as a brick through the quarter window...trying not to damage anything.

Anyone tried breaking in with their own 240ks?

Need this done this weekend

Thanks in advance

no, not illegal to give advice.. but i certainly don't want to give everybody and anybody knowledge on how to break into and steal my car..

just because you only have a bit of fabric keeping the baddies out, don't spoil it for the rest of us! :)

Your right I should've sent a pm :disappoin:tapemouth:

I never even bothered locking mine when I drove it for a year seeing as you can just unbutton the top.

I'm installing the dvd player in the boot so it can't get nicked but the reality is that I probably won't let it out of my sight when parked as it would kill me if it ever got stolen.

Are you putting an alarm system/kill switch/gps tracker in yours when it's finished?

I feel that to be truly safe you need the tracker, I had a Holden Vectra stolen from out the front of my house it was only about 15m from my bedroom window and didn't notice it being taken.

The thieves just reversed a tilt tray up to it and loaded it on, you could see the scrape marks on the road where the rear wheels slid as the handbrake was on.

The gearbox was on it's way out so in the end it was a blessing in disguise.

at one point before i sold my car i had a prepaid t-mobile phone wired into my alarm and when the two signals i tied to tripped, it would make the phone dial out to my cell. i used two signal cause i didnt want it calling me evertime it went off. signal 1 was the alarm its self if it went off it would hit a relay. signal 2 was tied to the door/hood/hatch if any of those opened it activated the second relay giving the phone the signal to dial out.

at one point before i sold my car i had a prepaid t-mobile phone wired into my alarm and when the two signals i tied to tripped, it would make the phone dial out to my cell. i used two signal cause i didnt want it calling me evertime it went off. signal 1 was the alarm its self if it went off it would hit a relay. signal 2 was tied to the door/hood/hatch if any of those opened it activated the second relay giving the phone the signal to dial out.

I'm very interested in how you got the phone to dial. Was it a solenoid or some more elaborate IC/programming?

Jim