Unlocking doors without Keys - Page 3 - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Unlocking doors without Keys

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'll try getting a quote for a locksmith to make me a new set of keys

I have broken into my coupe a couple of times with a coathanger or bit of hooked wire slipped in between the windows and worked in until it hooked directly over the lock switch. pretty easy, made me worry about security.

I keep a AAA card in my wallet.

With the plus plan, they'll come out open the door, and make you new keys.

Don't get much easier than that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.