Air dam pics? - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Air dam pics?

Featured Replies

I am looking for an airdam/ chin spoiler. I think I want a BRE spook style as it is somewhat "period correct", but am not sure, as there are a few different styles. Since I know all of you like to show off your rides, can I see some pics of yours, from various angles if you got 'em? This site is awesome. You guys have helped me so much!

Thanks,

Adam

Here's mine from several angles. Mine is from Classic Datsun, using the original BRE molds. The MSA version should look similar, but I've not seen one of those in person.

post-8596-14150804866177_thumb.jpg

post-8596-14150804866522_thumb.jpg

post-8596-14150804866755_thumb.jpg

post-8596-14150804866988_thumb.jpg

Off topic

Arne,

Are those wheels original? I have the exact ones on ny 72 Z.

Thanks,

Back on topic

Off topic

Arne,

Are those wheels original? I have the exact ones on ny 72 Z.

Thanks,

Back on topic

PM sent...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Excuse the condition of the car :) but here's what mine has, I like this better than the others that have been posted. There are also some that look like this with foglight/air duct holes.

post-15572-1415080487298_thumb.jpg

post-15572-14150804873382_thumb.jpg

Adam,

Here's are some picture of mine....MSA....

post-7417-14150804873631_thumb.jpg

post-7417-14150804874324_thumb.jpg

post-7417-14150804874924_thumb.jpg

Edited by ZIII

I am looking for an airdam/ chin spoiler. I think I want a BRE spook style as it is somewhat "period correct", but am not sure, as there are a few different styles. Since I know all of you like to show off your rides, can I see some pics of yours, from various angles if you got 'em? This site is awesome. You guys have helped me so much!

Thanks,

Adam

I once had a Xenon air dam but didn't like the flex at high speeds.

I know have an air dam from RRT Motorsports and so far, I like it. I haven't got it completely mounted yet but it is wider and lighter than the Xenon.

post-16640-14150804876823_thumb.jpg

post-16640-14150804876949_thumb.jpg

Off topic

Arne,

Are those wheels original? I have the exact ones on ny 72 Z.

Thanks,

Back on topic

The original wheels were steel. They look to be wheels made by Appliance. My car wears the 4 Appliance wheels bought in 73 by the original owner.

Al

The attached photos show a MSA air dam on an early 260Z.

Fixitman

post-16252-14150804877052_thumb.jpg

post-16252-14150804902049_thumb.jpg

  • Author

I really like that one. Very clean looking. Your ride is Sweeet!

I just found the photo gallery section on this site. I saw my orange z with the ductless spook with 16" Panasports, lowered an inch or two. That's it!!!

Edited by adamr

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.