Found number 797 today - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Found number 797 today

Featured Replies

Sorry for the lousy pictures your about to see but all I had was my cell phone. Here is number 797, it appears it is waiting on some service as it was in a local repair shop. Very nice Blue interior (which I didn't get a photo). I think it's for sale....

post-13312-14150804862851_thumb.jpg

post-13312-14150804863464_thumb.jpg

post-13312-14150804863568_thumb.jpg

Great.. now you'll have to go back and get the Build Date. #789 and #793 had 12/69 build dates... If you get a chance to look it over - see what the original engine serial number is as well.

thanks,

Carl

  • Author

Will do Carl, should be over that way again on Monday.

I'd be interested in hearing the story on the car, as well. I freely admit that I'm a sucker for the blue interior......

  • 2 weeks later...

And if for sale get that info too (ya know, price, condition, etc).

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.