IGNORED

Carbon fiber bonnet

Mastadd240K

OK that was really easy!

Approx $560 for a hinged bonnet

We need 6 bonnets if we don't want to pay mould setup otherwise we are looking at around $1500 for the setup.

We need to suppy a good condition bonnet for the molds - eg no rust holes and the trim needs to be removed from the front. He said the bonnet would need to be bogged and prepped as if it was ready to be sprayed. Both mine have some holes in the front but the one on my car is bogged and sprayed so maybe I could just use that as I'm about to pull it off the road.

Can anyone tel me how the chrome connects to the front of the bonnet?

one screws at each end of the strip, and I believe it has some metal clips in the mold that sandwiches onto the bonnet lip, I believe it will come off with a little effort, i.e pulling forward to the bonnet.

Nigel

No worries, I'll give it a go tongiht. If mine is in pretty good nick I'm happy to use it so the real question is who is in for this?

I'm happy to organise it. By the look of the website they do interstate freight so they can look after that as I'm not interested in that side of things.

If I can get some names once we have enough people I'll collect payments and get them rolling. I will of course only pay a deposit to alfa untill we see a mint finished product though :)

Adz - 2 bonnets