Greg Ira E Prod. 240Z Runoffs thread! - Racing - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Greg Ira E Prod. 240Z Runoffs thread!

Featured Replies

Awesome! Are they doing live scoring on the web this year?

  • Author
There are two more qualifying sessions. Race is on Friday. You can follow all the T & S as well as the race from the livetiming link above.

Here is the schedule of events.

http://cms.scca.com/documents/2008%20Runoffs/9.11.08v2008Schedule.pdf

Edited by jmark

  • Author

Here is a shot I got of Greg at Road ATL earlier this season.

DSC_3461.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Sweet picture. Thanks for posting it Mark.

  • Author

Here is another from Road Atlanta earlier this season.

DSC_3583.jpg

Mark - The live timing link has me confused.... Did Greg not make the most recent FP session?? He's not listed with a time.

Thanks

GWGarrard

  • Author

He is in EP. I think it is raining today too. I bet Greg is doing a rain dance! Many guys won't even run today if it keeps raining.

Edited by jmark

Mark - Of course EP...I'm getting the solo classes and Road racing classes mixed up....(another white hair lapse)

Greg's up in the next hour ... I'll keep checking

Thanks for straightening me out

GWGarrard

Hello everyone,

I am writing this from the Nissan tent at the Runoffs. Wow, my car hauled butt yesterday. We tested two full days chasing the crappy surface of this racetrack. We ended up with our greasy track set up and harder tires. Tuesday morning in our first attempt at qualifying the car had a ton of grip and I took advantage of it to go 1.5 secs faster than we went all week, thinking that with the weather approaching this might be our only chance to post a fast time. We are .1 secs ahead of National Champion Tom Thrash and .2 secs ahead of local favorite Jesse Prather. I am very proud of my team and my old Z car. I am looking at it right now and it's smiling, I swear! If I had a darn card reader I could send some pics.

Greg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.