IGNORED

buying flares, grill etc

minimafia

I've bought some flares from Japan. Should get them quicker than Challenge will even respond to the next person's query. :rolleyes:

Like Mr. Camouflage says, careful with flares that aren't particular to the C110. Universal and S30 flares might fit the arch but they don't have the moulded sections for the body-lines. They're a fairly particular flare that goes almost all the way around the arch unlike some which just crest the arch.

Hey man, don't take it against yourself. You're doing all you can, the point is that you shouldn't HAVE to do that. Their customer service skills are so below average that I think they might need a new designation only for themselves. Everyone appreciates your help and effort, I'm sure.

:classic:

Hey man, don't take it against yourself. You're doing all you can, the point is that you shouldn't HAVE to do that. Their customer service skills are so below average that I think they might need a new designation only for themselves. Everyone appreciates your help and effort, I'm sure.

:classic:

i have found a set of flairs, that i may be able to get alfa or another place to make us some molds from so thats a start

So this guy took the moulds from someones parts on this forums? can they take them else where, guy sounds like a time waster.

I want a 240k but sadly I do not like them without the flares, grille and rear spoiler. Guess that doesnt make a me a true 240 fan :(

To be honest man, you probably just haven't seen a well done example without those items. I prefer the flares, just because I love bolt on flares and the front spoiler is badass. However, there are some very, very fine examples of C110's without those items. A key to 110's and most cars in general is height and wheel fitment, get those right and not having the other items isn't a big deal at all.

i am still ok to send down the parts that i do have.. but we still need to sort out a grill.. the missing link :), as long as they don't get destroyed.. The flares i have seem to be of a much better quality (much thicker) than the set i have had from Challenge.. They are in primer at the moment.

but i am sure that we would need a minimum number of orders from alfa for them to take our moulds