IGNORED

MR30 Skyline on ebay

Noddle

ehh, not really so ugly...

RS Iron Mask cars (meant for more appeal to our types in the first place) are ugly in the meanish, darth vaderesque vain though :D

R30Skyline1.jpg

I'd take even that hatchback in the US, but people would probably think I'd just stuck Skyline emblems on an Olds Ciera :LOL:

Hahaha I love the dude trying to haggle on delivery costs because he has a shopper docket ROFL

Man, if you're that skint, you probably shouldn't be looking at buying a car in the first place.

The MR30 may be ugly, but there's nothing wrong with them mechanically.

Yeah, I know it's not a 240K, but it may be someone cheap upgrade to fuel injection

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/MR30-Skyline-R30-Fastback_W0QQitemZ290256216361QQihZ019QQcategoryZ35227QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Nigel

If anyone wants fuel injection, I know where a L series motor is lying on the side of the road (for last two months) in Toowoomba out the front of a wreckers. The wrecker is going to take to to the metal recyclers someday.

It has a E88 head on it I think, I didn't pay much attention to it so can't be sure if it's an L24/26/28

If anyone is interested pm me and I'll send you the address.

Cheers Andrew

• 2 weeks later...
ehh, not really so ugly...

RS Iron Mask cars (meant for more appeal to our types in the first place) are ugly in the meanish, darth vaderesque vain though :D

R30Skyline1.jpg

I'd take even that hatchback in the US, but people would probably think I'd just stuck Skyline emblems on an Olds Ciera :LOL:

Is that a DR30? I like that one indeed. I'd drive that.