IGNORED

...The "Anyone want a beer?" thread (SoCal)

Danglybanger

I have no idea if the so cal members of this forum have ever gotten together, whether its something done regularly or whether it happened and everyone wound up hating each other...

Anyone want a beer? :D

I'm in Riverside. I wonder how many people we can rally for an informal meetup :)

or have I had a few too many myself...

Edited by Danglybanger

Grand idea! However, with the current price of fuel and the fact that California is such a large state, I think it would be extremely tuff to make it happen for a cassual get together! On most Saturday mornings I generally go for a drive in my 240Z and hit the local back roads for some fun and enjoyment. I've always wished there were other local Z folks that could attend these fun drives but, to date I've never had any takers nor do I ever see any other early Z's on the road......OK, maybe every once and a while I see a Z on the way to work but, they are most always in sad sad shape and I suspect the owners have no special interest in Z's, other than their Z gets them to work. Again, great idea!

Tom

Hello there!

It's been a while since i've been on here.

I no longer have my '73 240Z, I had to get rid of her, it was just too much money for my budget. I couldn't giver her what she needed, so I sold her to a restorer.

Anyways, I'm interested in going for one of these drives or meets, but I now have a 2007 350Z. Can I meet up still? Or am I banned because it's a "new" Z.

haha, yeah! hit me up! i'm really interested in meeting other Z heads.

See ya!

I might be the only person here who actually likes 350Zs :) I nearly brought myself to wave to the NISMO that was behind me during my commute :D

Gladly You'll be accepted because otherwise, I'd probably have to buy the first (75, me).

Perhaps if everyone posted their location, we could then figure it out from there... San Dimas always seems to be a central place...