valve train noise - Page 2 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

valve train noise

Featured Replies

last time I adjusted my valves I did it cold (I don't do to well with heat, even with gloves I burn easily) the way I do them is tighten them up on the spec size till there's a bit of resistance, then make sure the next size up won't fit. tighten it back up and double check, then move to the next one. it worked out pretty good and my car ran a bit smoother afterwards (the valve adjustment was really loose before I adjusted them)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.