IGNORED

ZBARN.com or Zparts.com reviews?

I will have to try Ron again then. I sent an email inquiring about a fender, didnt hear back, wrote again, heard back from him, then I followed up asking if I could drive down and pick up the parts since I was planning on being within a reasonable distance from him and once again, did not hear back from him.

I know things can get a bit crazy in any business, with the recommendations I will attempt to contact him again. I live in Cincinnati, probably a 4-5 hour drive to get to the Z-Barn, but I would still make the drive just to go down and check it all out.

That is the only draw back, sometimes it is near impossible to catch Roger. I only live 20 minutes away and have a hard time pinning him down. When you speak with him make sure you set up a time to meet especially if your driving that far.

Good luck.

That is the only draw back, sometimes it is near impossible to catch Roger. I only live 20 minutes away and have a hard time pinning him down. When you speak with him make sure you set up a time to meet especially if your driving that far.

Good luck.

Thanks, I was just down that way a couple weeks ago. I had to do the mandatory Gatlinburg trek with my wife and 7 yr old for a couple days. I thought of Zbarn when I was down that way. I really would not mind the drive down there at all, just to check it all out, all the different cars and the parts. I figure with shipping the way it is right now, I could drive down and back for about the same cost and check it out in person.

So you know if Roger takes walk-ins like I want to do, or is he more of a mail-order type place? I really dont expect it to be a pull and pay kind of aplace, I would just be interested in checking it out.

Yep, your right no pay and pull.....or else I would love to have the rotting low vin thats sitting in the mud......

He's great about meeting you at the yard as long as you set it up ahead of time, just call him or leave a message, he usually gets back in a timely manner.

Walk in's arn't a good idea as it would be hit or miss.

Roger is a great guy and will do anything he can to help you out. Sometimes he is hard to catch, but he's a busy guy. I have found that early in the morning and late in the evening is the best time to catch him.