IGNORED

Be safe out there...

conedodger

Rob, since i didn't know who that was in your avatar, I am glad you both took it as a compliment. It's great when we have people that understands what a sense of humor is.

Mitchka, Sorry for your loss. And it was very honest in your opinion about your cousin and the bike he was riding. You could have very easily put it all on the driver, but you don't know exactly what the driver saw of a motorcycle moving at 100mph or more coming towards them. Unfortunately he paid the ultimate price.

You usually find us mouldy oldies advising the younger generation to ease up on the go pedal and show more common sense and show respect for other road users and develope a more MATURE attitude etc., etc.,

However, .... in many cases, it's a wonder that some of us SURVIVED long enough to BE mouldy oldies because we went through the STOOPID phase as young blokes, then spend our later years trying to guide the bullet proof youths through THEIR stoopid phase.LOL

My signature says it all.

Rick.

:devious::devious:

I thought it was because of you avatar. 8-)

thoughts go out to the passenger and families of both.

I often wondered why you'd want to dodge those...just didn't make sense...

And I agree with the Darwin comment...just glad they didn't take anyone with them...