Feeler: 1984 300ZX - United States - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Feeler: 1984 300ZX

Featured Replies

Hey guys, sorry if I posted in the wrong place, but I figured since I'm in Texas, this would be the place.

Anyways...I am curious how much I could get for this car if I decided to sell it instead of making it a project of my own.

I picked it up the other day from a friend that left town...permanently.

Unfortunately it has no title.

Anywho...it's kinda banged up, but it starts, runs, and handles decent as well.

When i heard about it, sight unseen, I assumed it was gonna be a part-out job...but I was pleasantly surprised to see it looks ok, with the exception of the big dents in the driver side fenders.

LOL

Pics:

300zx001.jpg

300zx002.jpg

300zx003.jpg

300zx004.jpg

300zx005.jpg

dent 1:

300zx006.jpg

dent 2:

300zx007.jpg

Flip up head lights work and everything!

300zx008.jpg

anyways, I figured it could be a restoration project or just a driver.

what do you think?

Yeah. Not much in Texas in current condition. With the dent in the fender, I'd worry about issues to the front end. Either a part out...or find a parts car damaged on the passenger side...

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

If you're giving away a Z31, I'll take it ;)

I actually like them, and you can hot rod the crap outta them...I have too many projects though

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.