IGNORED

2000 GTEX skyline turbo on ebay

Noddle

This is the one that started it all with the L20A motor. It's a pitty that the turbo was removed because one of the hardest things to get is the original factory Oil Line and Sump for a suitable turbo conversion on a L24/28 system. There seems to be an endless supply of Cam covers and exhaust manifolds from the US ZX280 Turbo, but try and get the oil tap & lines.

The strage thing about these setups it that there is no blow off valve. Back when I had my L28RET (home made) if you closed the trottle at over 4000 RPM, then the pipe from the turbo to the throttle used to blow off old school style. After a quick roadside replacement, away you went.

He forgot to mention; It's a limited edition 2 stroke model with stealth power matt black paint option, "Confuzed" sticker pak and a factory option available to "those in the know" only, you know like a COPO car! ....(pause for dramatic effect)....... A set of pseudo ultra rare Kickatinalong 500 edition wheel trims*!!!.......Yeah!!

Naaaaah mate,...I betcha won't find more than 4 of those badboys anywhere on the planet :smoke:

*(on special;$9.95 a set at Two Dollar Wallies auto & persian rug supplies)

He forgot to mention; It's a limited edition 2 stroke model with stealth power matt black paint option, "Confuzed" sticker pak and a factory option available to "those in the know" only, you know like a COPO car! ....(pause for dramatic effect)....... A set of pseudo ultra rare Kickatinalong 500 edition wheel trims*!!!.......Yeah!!

Naaaaah mate,...I betcha won't find more than 4 of those badboys anywhere on the planet :smoke:

This is rarer than the R30 Paul Newman Edition, this is the special Plastichrome limited-run, or St Vincent De PAUL Edition :)

*(on special;$9.95 a set at Two Dollar Wallies auto & persian rug supplies)

That made my head hurt just trying to read it.

roadworthyable ROFL thats my favorite invented word of the week.

This awsome car is my life, pride and joy but i really need to get ....out....more.

Wait a minute Fellas, It must be slow in Toora this week, we have a price drop. Instead of starting at $5K with a buy now of $10K, we now have $1K and $5K respectively.

If only it was a manual with 4 wheel disc brakes.

But back to the thread at hand.

Jim, have you ever heard of a 2000 GTEX? I thought the 1st turbos came out in the R30 body, Not the C210. There was a late C210 in 1980 that had EFI, but I cannot remember what litreage. For some reason, I'm thinking 3.0, but that cannot be right. You could tell the difference by the front headslights as they were large square units. And the rears were different too.

Still, no Turbo.