Centerforce II new install slipping! - Page 4 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Centerforce II new install slipping!

Featured Replies

Yes, I am running a self adjusting slave with the external spring and the pin from the manual adjust slave with a 280Z/240SX ACT pressure plate. What matters is the installed height of the flywheel/clutch/pp and the corresponding throwout bearing and collar. The flywheel and clutch disk don't change thickness from model to model, neither does the t/o bearing. So in short, the pp must match the collar.

Dogma, my experience with the search function is that I learn a great deal and I also find some advice that is in error. I am just trying to get non conflicting data on my current project. By the way, early slave cylinders had external springs. I found that while searching.

Edited by WW2Winger

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.