She's got to go - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

She's got to go

Featured Replies

I like Z32's much more than 350Zs. Good luck with the sale.

  • Author

Thanks Arne, I hope to get some extra money to put into my 76.

John, I remember how happy you were to get her; it's sad to see you letting her go...

I hope that someone who loves her as much as you have will find that little beauty, and I honestly wish I had the cash to take her off your hands :love:

Of course if you were interested in trading for an I30...ROFL

Thanks Arne, I hope to get some extra money to put into my 76.
Goodness knows I understand that sentiment right about now...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

I was happy when I got her and still happy to have her, sad to see her go but if I can't get my reserve price then she will sit in the garage.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.