IGNORED

Sneak peak of the 2009 370Z

I like it more than the 350Z.

Some knit-picking: Those rear quarter windows are virtually useless. Needs to be less black frame and more window area to see out of. Vertical Door handles again :( Horizontal handles would have been more Z-ish. Still undecided about the fish-hook headlights.

I'm not a fan of the side profile. I don't care for how it tapers off from the roof of the car down the hatch, and then turns into what appears to be a large rounded back.The view of back of the car is pretty cool looking though.

I was never a big fan of the direction Nissan went with Z's, so this inevitable design isn't surprsing. I think the aesthetic changes they made to the original S30 body (280zx) were unnecessary and in some cases ugly. When the 300 came out, any remnants of the Z body style were long gone and what was left lacked originality and style (IMO). By the time the 350 was out, the only thing that distinguished it as a Z were the badges. If the names of cars were attributed based on the car itself, and not sales, i'm sure they would have given the latter Z's new model names.

Remind me to wear a vest the next time i make a post like this... :)

Edited by mikewags