Mitty This Weekend - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Mitty This Weekend

Featured Replies

Is anybody else going to the Mitty at Road Atlanta this weekend? I managed to convince my wife we need to go on Saturday and Sunday.

Hey. Ya'll have a good time. I love the Mitty. Sorry to miss it this year. The weather will probably be real good since I'm not going!

  • Author

I first found out about it from a Grassroots Motorsports email about a month ago. I'm sorry I didn't mention it back then. Gwinnett Place Nissan bought some tickets and re-sold them through the Georgia Z Club.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.