15 in. Wheels - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

15 in. Wheels

Featured Replies

I need some info from you guys out there, you have helped me before and I am asking again. Can you put 15inch custom wheels, 4 lug, on a 1973 Datsun 240Z without any problems? Need some help here, and thanks. KirkgZ

I have Konig 15" Rewinds on my 73 with no problems

Derek

  • Author

Thanks Derek, that helps alot, I appreciate your input. KirkgZ

I have a 1973 240z with a rear height 1/2inch lower than stock level and the front height 1.5inch lower than stock level due to suspension mods. I installed 15" rims and that are 7.5" wide and would suggest not exceeding this 7.5

" width. I mounted BF Goodrich 205/60/15 g-Force Sport tires and they are a good balance for handling and ride. Just be sure to keep them properly inflated since the 240z car is so light (roughly 750-800lbs load per wheel). BFG recommended to me keeping them inflated at 24-25psi COLD pressure.

Good luck, Mark

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I have 15x7 A/E Sprint wheels (the new 15" version of the common 5 slot wheel seen on lots of Z's) with 195/65/15 tires and they fit just fine with no problems:

post-8920-14150802938604_thumb.jpg

post-8920-14150802938932_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.