A bargain in Seattle? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

A bargain in Seattle?

Featured Replies

  • Author

That's new, I get it the flagged page now too. Claimed to be a clean original '73 for $2900. Probably too good to be true anyway...

I'm having no problems opening the link.

1973 DATSUN 240Z - $2900

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: see below

Date: 2008-03-27, 3:47PM PDT

This is an original car in exceptional condition. No Rust No Damage No Modifications.Everything works and appears as new with exception of the clock. The only non OEM equipment is the ignition coil.The car has the original stereo and the power antenna both work as new. Car has the era specific Japenese new car smell.The interior is as close to a 10 as possible the exterior I would rate to a 9.My email address is garciachr3@aol.com

post-10534-14150802833836_thumb.jpg

post-10534-14150802833913_thumb.jpg

post-10534-14150802834089_thumb.jpg

post-10534-14150802834245_thumb.jpg

I have no problems seeing it either.Edit-Sorry for the duplicates. Nice looking car.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I don't wanna look at anymore Z's for sale. I just spent $550 on a 260Z and that's my MSA Money. Now I gotta work twice as hard to make sure I have enough money for the trip.

1200 miles in gas money is gonna kill my wallet. I'll be lucky if it catch on fire, from me pulling money out so fast.

You look and get back to me.

Dave

It looks like a nice car and a great deal if it is legit. I do like this line in the ad though...

"Car has the era specific Japenese new car smell."

-Mike

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.