Look At This Idiot - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Look At This Idiot

Featured Replies

Some guys just don't get enough chances to prove Darwin right, they have to make a few Darwinian encounters of their own...

Will

I wish I had access to You Tube. Now I'm curious.

We have a name for stupid people like that.

If you want to be nice, you say, "Richard Cranium".

Me??? .... I prefer "**** HEAD".

That's D.I.C.K.

Rick.

:devious::devious:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.